Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Service Agreement
This agreement is hereby entered into between ClikWiz (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “SEO”, “our”) and you hereinafter referred to as “Client”, “you”, “him”, “his”).
Representations and Warranties
ClikWiz agrees to provide Client with Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this agreement.
We are authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phrases for developing and improving the ranking of your website in the search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing).
ClikWiz is committed to provide following deliverables:
We try to fix all the issues we have identified during website audit, so that the website works for the client’s business and is able to convert relevant traffic into sales or leads.
We modify the title tags, meta tags, contents, HTML code, naming conventions and other on-page factors of client’s website to make it relevant to search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) for targeted keywords. We do keywords positioning/placement to attract additional traffic to the site.
We acquire/request/buy links from vast array of websites to improve the ranking potential of your website in search engines and to rank for targeted keyword phrases.
We continuously monitor the effectiveness of our SEO campaign and send you traffic and rankings reports on regular basis.
Client agrees to pay us a fee as stated in “agreement.” Fee must be received prior to the start of any services provided. All payments shall be made in USD (United States Dollar) and by automatic recurring Pay Pal or Credit Card payment, unless otherwise agreed by ClikWiz.
Any incidental cost related to the SEO Services provided to the client like long distance telephone calls, shipping, postage, courier and travel will be reimbursed to ClikWiz by the client.
3 Month Minimum
Client agrees to continue service for a minimum of 3 months before canceling contract. SEO takes time. In most cases, it takes a minimum of 6 months to reach the first page of the search engines for competitive keywords.
30 Day Cancellation Notice
Client agrees to provide a minimum of 30 days advanced, written notice before canceling the contract.
Contract may end prematurely if there is a breach of contract by either party and either party decides to cancel it.
The contract can also be ended by mutual agreement of the parties involved in contract or when it becomes impossible to carry out the obligations specified in the contract like due to man-made calamities (riots, acts of terrorism, war etc) or natural calamities (like flood, hurricane, earthquake, volcanic erruption etc)
Client acknowledges the following with respect to SEO services from ClikWiz :
- All fees are non-refundable.
- ClikWiz has no control over the policies and ranking algorithms of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s web site may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, ClikWiz does not guarantee No.1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time or have enough back link strength. ClikWiz assumes no liability for ranking, traffic, indexing issues related to such penalties. Consequently client understands that ranking new websites is much more difficult than ranking old and established sites and he should not have unrealistic expectations about rankings, traffic and revenues.
- New website may get temporary boost in ranking for some targeted keywords for few days but then it settles down to its real place. This is known as ‘new site boost effect’ and it is quite common to happen. Consequently client understands that his new site has not really got top rankings within a month and soon it will go down to its actual position.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO efforts.
- A website search engine ranking can fluctuate any day, any time because of on-going changes in the ranking algorithm, seo efforts made by the competitors or both.
- ClikWiz makes no guarantee/warranty of project timeline or added expenses (like charging additional fees etc) if the SEO work is destroyed either wholly or in parts, either knowingly or unknowingly by any party other than ClikWiz or without the prior consultation of ClikWiz . SEO work is considered to be destroyed either wholly or in parts if following changes (but are not limited to) are made to a website by any party other than ClikWiz or without first consulting ClikWiz :
- Changes in the file(s) or folder(s) name
- Putting a file in a different folder or putting a folder in another folder or sub domain
- Making changes in the head section of a document like changing the text in the title tag, removing certain HTML tags required for site authentication.
- Deleting a link, folder, file, web document or sub domain.
- Modifying text on a web document like changing the formatting of the text or repositioning the text.
- Removing analytics code from the web page which is used to track website traffic.
- Linking out to any website without prior consultation of the ClikWiz .
- Adding a file, folder, web document, widget or any functionality.
- Renaming URLs of existing web documents.
- Taking down the website or part of the website.
- Renaming, re-locating, adding or removing any file, folder or sub domain on a web server including web documents, robots.txt, .htacess file, sitemap.xml, rss.xml etc
- Changes in the site architecture
- Changes in the anchor text
- Making any changes on an optimized web page
- ClikWiz makes no guarantee/warranty of project timeline or added expenses (like charging additional fees etc) if:
- The client fails to resolve ClikWiz queries on time.
- Make delays in providing required access, documents, permissions or any support for Search Engine Optimization purpose
- Fail to make necessary changes on the website as and when advised by ClikWiz for carrying out the Search Engine Optimization services.
- There is a server outage for prolonged time on client’s site.
- ClikWiz is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work. The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing, re-optimizing content/web pages, based on the hourly rate of US$75.00 per hour.
- Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to ClikWiz for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend ClikWiz and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Governing law means which country’s rule of interpretation and legal remedies apply in case of any dispute arising out of the contract. Jurisdiction means the place where your dispute will be heard.
This Agreement (Contract) shall be governed by the laws of The United States of America
Any dispute or difference can be resolved outside the court by appointing an independent third party (also known as arbitrator) on mutual agreement of the client and ClikWiz. However in this case arbitrator’s decision is considered to be final and cannot be disputed or appealed in the court of law.
This contract is all inclusive and no other oral or written contract exists between the two parties stated in this agreement. By signing this contract you agree that you fully understand this contract, you are legally competent and authorized to enter into the contract and you sign this contract on your ‘own free will’ without any undue influence, misrepresentation of facts or by mistake.
You also represent and warrant to ClikWiz that you have no interest or obligation which is inconsistent with or in conflict with this agreement or which would prevent, limit, or impair ClikWiz performance of any part of this agreement. You agree to notify ClikWiz immediately if any such interest or obligation arises.